Title: Customer Care Provider - Full-Time
Reports To: Customer Care Team Leader
EEO Category: Professionals
While upholding PDI Core Values, work within the Customer Care Team to provide organized, prompt, and
professional care to our family of customers directly and through support of fellow team members. These
processes may be done through various forms of verbal and written communication.
Customer Care Provider
A professional, efficient, and well-organized team player to perform front line communications with our customers
through telephone, e-mail, online, and personal interaction. Including but not limited to the following tasks:
• Front line telephone queue responsibilities with first-hand knowledge of products, services and on-going
• Maintain and monitor client accounts within OMS (Order Management System).
• Data entry and attention to details with clear documentation.
• Ability to follow through and completely address the clients’ needs and concerns, employing one call
resolutions whenever possible.
• Timely responses to all e-mail inquiries - within 24 hours of receipt.
• Process online orders, reaching out to clients as needed to share valuable insight and education on
products and compatibility.
• Following all guidelines and procedures in regards to processing orders. Ensuring various facets of
compliance is met.
o Have knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
o Ability to work closely with production team to ensure timely processing of all orders.
• Processing daily closings, monthly statements and other functions as needed.
• Assisting in any/all customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Enhanced Call Control – the ability to ensure customer calls are efficient yet balanced with gaining
pertinent information necessary to properly serve the customer.
• Ability to work well with others
• Able to use computer programs such as Excel, Evernote, and Word with ease
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Outgoing personality with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Effective in time management, adapting accordingly to business demands
• Flexible and able to revise daily schedule to meet customer and business needs
Education & Experience
• High School equivalency required
• Associates degree in business administration or the equivalent in experience preferred
• 2-4 years in customer service, call center or similar experience
Mental & Physical Requirements
• Able to work in an office environment
• Able to sit for most of an 8-hour shift
• Ability to keyboard continuously throughout the shift
• Ability to use phone and headset to answer and make calls
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing in English
Please send resumes to:
15523 Rt 87 Hwy
Williamsport, Pa. 17701
Or submit resume to: email@example.com
Your application was submitted successfully.